- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 1 Nights / 2 Days
Destination Covered : Rishikesh
Tour Activities : Camping, River Rafting
Tour Themes : Religious & Pilgrimage
2100 Per Person
Rishikesh Tour Overview
Tropical birds and trees, lush pine forests and a river running gently by – all this and more await you on this delightful camping and rafting adventure. You’ll spend two happy days on a beautiful campsite, staying in canvas safari tents with comfortable cots and mattresses, indulging in a range of fun activities during the day, and relaxing in the evenings. As the night air grows colder, the stars come out, the mountains around you glow in the moonlight, and the bonfire blazes merrily, make these nights unforgettable.
But the next day, it's all about adventure! You'll face the rolling rapids of the Ganges on a thrilling 16 km stretch, covering some of the big rapids like Return to Sender, Golf Course, Double Trouble, Hilton, and more. At the end, you'll get to try out cliff-jumping, or do a little body-surfing and swimming in peaceful sections of the river.
• Enjoy the outdoors from the comforts of a cosy, comfortable tent
• Battle a thrilling 16-km stretch of tumbling whitewater rapids on the Ganges
• Take advantage of the pleasant weather to spend a few days in the outdoors
• Experience the magic of the Himalayas with panoramic hillside views on one side and the expansive Ganga on the other
• Get the thrill of a lifetime as you swim, body surf or jump off a cliff straight into the waters of India’s holiest river
Rishikesh Tour Itinerary
Rishikesh Rafting Adventure: Arrive At Camp
Rishikesh Rafting Adventure: Rafting Day
More Details about Rishikesh Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation in canvas tents for 1 night on triple-sharing basis
- Access to common washrooms with Indian and Western toilets
- In-tent amenities: comfortable beds, blanket, pillow
- All vegetarian meals (served buffet style) from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2
- Evening bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with light snacks
- One 16 kms rafting session (Shivpuri to Laxmanjhula)
- Cliff-jumping and body-surfing (while rafting)
- One-way transport from Laxmanjhula to rafting start point in Shivpuri
- All equipment required for rafting: inflatable rafts, helmet, life jacket, paddles
- Services of experienced rafting instructor and camping crew
- On-camp outdoor games: volleyball, badminton
- All equipment required for outdoor games
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Travel arrangements from campsite to Laxmanjhula (can be arranged for approximately INR 400-500 per vehicle, shared by 5-6 travellers)
- Upgrade accommodation to twin-sharing basis (pay INR 2,350 per person)
- Personal expenses like additional meals and beverages etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- The operator reserves the right to alter or cancel this Rishikesh rafting trip depending upon the prevailing conditions.
- All bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed only by payment of non-refundable advance.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 noon and check-out time is 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-outs can be made possible on request but are subject to availability.
- Children under 6 will stay for free, but cannot do any of the activities. Children between 6-12 are charged 50% of the adult cost, and will need to show ID. Any child under 12 years cannot be taken rafting in Rishikesh.
Price & Rates
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 2100 / Adult ( With Tax )|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- For cancellations made 30 days or more before departure of Rishikesh rafting trip: No cancellation charges.
- For cancellations made 16-30 days before departure of Rishikesh rafting trip: 25 % cancellation charges of total amount.
- For cancellations made 7-15 days before departure of Rishikesh rafting trip: 50% cancellation charges of total amount.
- For cancellations made up to 5 days before departure of Rishikesh rafting trip: 60% cancellation charges, or no refund.
- No shows: No refund
Packages by Theme
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found