- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 1 Nights / 2 Days
Destination Covered : Rishikesh
Tour Activities : River Rafting, Lakes & Rivers
Tour Themes : Religious & Pilgrimage
2000 Per Person
Rishikesh Tour Overview
This one-night package at a comfortable, well-designed jungle camp won't be enough, but it's a good start for a riverside adventure! Enjoy the thoughtful facilities on-camp, such as inhouse parking, double-bedded camping with attached tiled bathrooms, cosy sit-outs for your to admire the views, bonfires to warm the chilly evenings, and a whole host of adventure activities to keep you busy. You can go for a swim in the river, try out body-surfing or just paddle about, or you could try your hand at rock climbing, rappelling, and on the Burma Bridge.
But the highlight of your trip will definitely be the rafting that you'll be doing on Day 2. You'll be heading out to battle Grade III and III+ rapids on a 16 kms stretch. This 3-hour trip will have you thoroughly drenched!
This jungle campsite is located in the midst of dense sal forests, just 400 metres away from the river. Your accommodation is neat, well-planned and comfortable, with clean tents with attached washrooms, and a fully equipped campsite. You'll be able to spend some quiet time in nature, go for a hike, go bird-watching with our expert guides, relax with some light yoga, or just spend time admire the views.
Enjoy camping in the outdoors with a few comforts
Take on the rapids of the Ganges
Try rappelling, trekking, rock-climbing and more
Rules on the trip
Please listen to the instructor/guide during adventure activities.
Please avoid littering during your stay.
Please avoid disturbing other guests during your stay: loud music, unruly behaviour or anything that causes discomfort to others will result in termination of the booking without refund.
Rishikesh Tour Itinerary
Arrive at camp
More Details about Rishikesh Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation in Swiss-style tents for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
- In-room amenities: attached washrooms, air-coolers, double bed, coffee table, electric fan
- All vegetarian meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 2 including morning/evening tea/coffee with cookies
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with light music and starters/snacks
- One 16-km rafting session from Shivpuri to Nim Beach
- Cliff-jumping and body-surfing
- All equipment required for rafting: helmet, life jacket, paddle, inflatable raft
- Services of experienced rafting instructor and camping crew
- Campsite activity: jungle trekking
- Outdoor games: volleyball, badminton, cricket
- All equipment required for campsite activities and outdoor games
- First aid kit
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Travel arrangements between rafting start/end points and campsite
- Adventure travel or health insurance
- Personal expenses like tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- The operator reserves the right to alter or cancel any trip depending upon the prevailing conditions.
- Bookings for children are as follows:
- Two children between 0-6 years: No charge; 6-12 years: 35% charge of a couple; 12+ years: Full charge.
- Children below 12 years cannot be taken rafting.
Price & Rates
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 2000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations within 07 days of arrival date: No refund
- No shows: No refund
- Cancellations 7-20 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost
- Cancellations 20-30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total cost
- Cancellations above 30 days prior to arrival: No deductions
Packages by Theme
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found